The Risk Management Course empowers you to develop knowledge and skills required to clear your PMI-RMP® exam in first attempt. Risk Management Professional certification demonstrates a professional’s specialization in assessing, identifying and controlling risks. This course will enable you to assess the risk velocity and help you to ascertain the route to risk mitigation by prior planning.
By the end of this training you will be able to
- Ensure proper project planning, identify threats and opportunities, and analyze risk events and their potential effects.
- Identify by qualitative and quantitative assessments of risk
- Develop and deploy risk mitigation strategies
- Gain knowledge of risk management based on the PMBOK Guide and Practice Standard for Project Risk Management
- Learn to be more proactive to reduce costs, rather than reactive
- Possess knowledge of risk management based on the PMBOK® Guide and Practice Standard for Project Risk Management