The Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA) module is one of the qualifications within the ITIL® Service Capability category of the ITIL® Intermediate level. This module covers principles and processes to create and manage service offering based on business requirements. It also focuses on best practices for developing, implementing and continually improving services.
Cullinan Academy’s training programme for the ITIL® Intermediate SOA Module includes both online and classroom training. The courseware has been approved by CSME and includes quizzes and sample test papers.
The Service Offerings and Agreements module is based mainly on best practice guidance in the ITIL® Service strategy and ITIL® Service Design publications.
At the end of Simplilearn’s training in ITIL® Intermediate SOA, you will be able to:
- Apply SOA practices to enable portfolio, service level, service catalogue, demand, supplier and financial management
- Identify how the five stages of the ITIL® lifecycle (service strategy, service design, service transition, service operation and continual service improvement) can offer value to organizations and projects
- Identify how service offering can be developed to support both business and user needs
Prerequisites: The ITIL® Service Offerings and Agreements qualification can only be taken as part of an accredited training course. To be eligible for the ITIL® Intermediate Module – Service Offerings and Agreements qualification, the following requirements have to be met:
- A minimum 30 hours of instruction with an Accredited Training Organization (or an accredited e-learning solution).
- ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management.