The ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) certification training tests and validates a professional’s knowledge of the key content topics of ITIL publication, such as management objectives, purposes and functions. This course helps in understanding the management aspects of the Service Lifecycle and thus, leads to ITIL Expert in IT Service Management.
This course is accredited by Axelos.
Cullinan Academy’s ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle certification training program includes high-quality e-learning content for online self-learning. It is the ideal course package for aspiring professionals who want to make their career in IT Service Management.
- Describe the key concepts of the service lifecycle
- Define strategies of Communication and Stakeholder Management
- Explain the integrating service management processes across the service lifecycle
- Identify the steps of managing services across the service lifecycle
- Define the importance of governance, services organization, and measurement
- Identify how to implement and improve service management capability
- At least 30 contact hours for this syllabus as part of a formal, approved training course/scheme.
- Must have two (2) credits from the ITIL® Foundation certificate plus a minimum of 15 credits from ITIL Intermediate certificate.
- Holders of ITIL® Expert certificate in IT service management are also eligible.