The Introduction to Project Management course covers the introductory concepts of different Project Management methodologies like PMP, Agile and Scrum. Participants will also learn how to create a Project schedule using Microsoft® Project 2013. Cullinan Academy’s certification training in Introduction to Project Management is an ideal course package for all those who are looking to make their career in Project Management.
This is the best introductory course for a professional who aspires to get into project management and know the different types of project management methodologies and processes.
- Lesson 01 – Introduction to Project Management
- Lesson 02 – Project Management Techniques – Overview
- Lesson 03 – Introduction to Agile and Scrum
- Lesson 04 – Other Agile Methodologies
- Lesson 05 – Managing Projects Using MS Project 2013