CISSP® Certification is one of the most demanded professional credential in information security. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®) is an independent information security certification governed by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2. A CISSP certification validates one’s abilities and knowledge of the ten domains of a Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) such as access control, application security, cryptography, business continuity and disaster recovery planning, IS and risk management, etc.
- Be able to define the architecture, and design and manage the security of your organization.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to clear the CISSP certification exam.
- Earn the requisite 30 CPEs required to take up the CISSP certification exam.
- Develop working knowledge in the 8 domains areas prescribed by the CISSP Common Book of Knowledge, 2015.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of information security
- Provides access to valuable resources, such as peer networking and idea exchange
- Offers solutions-orientation, not specialization, based on the broader understanding of the (ISC)² CBK
- Allows access to a network of global industry and subject matter/domain experts
- Makes broad-based security information resources readily available
- Provides business and technology orientation to risk management.
CISSP exam is governed by ISC2. Training is not mandatory but advisable for CISSP exam. Know about CISSP Exam Schedule.