CISA® Certification is an audit professional certification sponsored by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA). Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification demonstrates one’s exceptional skill and judgment in the IS audit, control and security profession. CISA certification gives better understanding of information security audit process and better awareness on how to protect information systems. Participant can take the CISA exam by directly registering on the ISACA website.
- Be able to identify and assess vulnerabilities, and report on compliance and institutional controls.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to clear the CISA certification exam by ISACA.
- Gain a better understanding of IS audit and assurance guidelines, standards, and best practices for IS audit and control, governance of enterprise IT, acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems.
- Develop working knowledge of the five domains of CISA, as prescribed by ISACA.
CISA Certification Benefits
- Gives better understanding of information security and IT auditing process
- Gives better awareness of how to protect information systems
- Confirms commitment to profession
- Offers career differentiator, with enhanced credibility and marketability
- Provides access to valuable resources, such as peer networking and idea exchange.
CISA exam is governed by ISACA. CISA Training is not mandatory but advisable for CISA exam. The exam fee for members and non-members of ISACA is different. Know more about CISA exam and schedule.