Microsoft® Excel 2013 Foundation certification enables the professionals’ to gain proficiency in handling basic formulas and tools. This certification training helps the users to enhance their understanding of the basic tools for organizing, visualizing, calculating and managing data in MS Excel 2013. It is ideal for those who are looking to improve their job prospects by adopting Excel 2013 fundamental skills and knowledge.
Microsoft Excel 2013: MOS Foundation certification proves that the certified professional can work with Excel 2013 application efficiently. This certification also proves the certified professional’s skills in Excel 2013.
Currently, there are approximately 37,500 lT professionals across the globe who hold a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification.
- lesson 00 – Overview of MOS Foundation Course (17min)
- lesson 01 – Introduction to Excel 2013 (36min)
- lesson 02 – Create and Manage Workbooks and Worksheets (92min)
- lesson 03 – Create Cells and Ranges (59min)
- lesson 04 – Create Tables (50min)
- lesson 05 – Apply Formulas and Functions (63min)
- lesson 06 – Create Charts and Objects (48min)