The Agile Scrum Foundation certification training is a certification that validates a professional’s knowledge in agile methodologies and scrum practices. Agile methodologies are popular approaches in software development, while scrum practices include software development by cross-functional and self-managed teams, producing working code at the end of each iteration or sprint.
This course is accredited by Exin.
- Describe agile methodologies
- Discuss scrum roles, ceremonies and artefacts
- Plan and execute scrum projects
- Monitor and track scrum projects
- Understand advanced scrum topics
- Imbibe agile philosophy and gain deep knowledge of scrum
- Effectively apply scrum in your organizations